Title: Records Program Manager
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: BioTech (stable company with room for growth)
• Establish corporate Records Management policy and Standard Operating Procedures.
• Coordinate; negotiate vendor contracts and control off-site storage for over 3,000 boxes of archived information.
• Monitor compliance with new and existing regulatory records requirements for records throughout the industry to comply with FDA, HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), ISO, and Federal Rules for Civil Procedure (FRCP).
• Well regarded for organizational, interpersonal, written, and oral communication.
• Detail oriented and self-motivated.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.