Job will consist of: (all duties not listed).
Reading work orders in detail.
Replacing knob & deadbolt locks.
Removing debris. (Will not have to vacuum or mop).
Boarding windows per FHA specs.
Cutting and maintaining yards. (Weed & grass).
Minor to major roof repairs. Must be physically able to do all types of home maintenance duties.
Driving from house to house to complete work orders.
Taking before, during, and after photos of all work completed.
Logging into a web based program called ...
JOB ID: NV9485
Title: Material Handler/Supervisor
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Retail Warehouse (Full-time position with benefits and room for advancement)
• Unload, break down, and stage materials sent from distribution center.
• Maintain an accurate inventory through the means of cycle counts and quarterly inventories
• Keep the warehouse clean and organized
• Forklift certified
• 2+ years inventory control
Salary: $14 ...
Busy, fast paced, e-commerce company looking for a part time warehouse specialist.
We are looking for someone that has previous warehouse experience, an eye for numbers as well as the ability to lift large boxes.
- High school diploma
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Valid drivers license (clean driving record)
- Good computer skills
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Attention to detail is a must
- Ability to think on your feet
- Problem solving skills
Feb 18 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number of advertisements for general labor jobs in Reno, including ads for various positions such as machinists, senior tax analysts, maintenance technicians, apartment superintendents, maintenance supervisors, press operators and team leaders, among others. Once you find a suitable labor job, consider sending in any important documents as well as your resume and cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply button on the ad's page, or you may wish to phone the advertiser in person if a phone number has been provided. Perhaps you are looking for a labor job that provides full time work, or work on a part-time basis.