JOB ID: NV8667
Title: Production Line Worker
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Manufacturing (local growing successful company)
• Receive and process proper paperwork
• Input information into machinery for product
• Relay information to other production line workers
• Fixed machinery when needed
Salary: $11/Hour DOE
Hours: Full Time
Safely and efficiently support the operation through manually moving raw materials and finished goods. Works with minimal supervision and has the ability to solve problems with limited guidance in a fast-paced environment.
1. Load glass bottles onto the production line.
2. Ensure a smooth flow of production into and out of the pasteurizer.
3. Package finished goods inventory.
4. Build secondary packaging.
5. Understands and follows quality assurance standards to ...
Jan 15 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number of advertisements for general labor jobs in Reno, including ads for various positions such as machinists, senior tax analysts, maintenance technicians, apartment superintendents, maintenance supervisors, press operators and team leaders, among others. Once you find a suitable labor job, consider sending in any important documents as well as your resume and cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply button on the ad's page, or you may wish to phone the advertiser in person if a phone number has been provided. Perhaps you are looking for a labor job that provides full time work, or work on a part-time basis.